USE OF FIBONACCI RATIOS TO MASTER THE TIME & PRICE ADVANTAGE. MATHEMATICS IS THE ALPHABET IN WHICH GOD HAS WRITTEN THE UNIVERSE”-GALILEO. I WILL EXPLAIN, HOW TO USE FIBONACCI RATIOS TO MASTER THE TIME & PRICE ADVANTAGE? HOW TO USE FIBONACCI RETRACEMENTS, FIBONACCI EXAPANSIONS, FIBONACCI CLUSTERS.
HOW TO USE FIBONACCI RATIOS TO MASTER THE TIME & PRICE ADVANTAGE?
- Learn how the Fibonacci ratio act as key support and resistance zone in Elliott wave analysis.
- Practical examples to show the value of three key types of Fibonacci ratios.
3. KEY RULES WITHIN THE WAVE PRINCIPLE.
- Master the art of labeling waves using these 3 rules to your advantage.
- Learn how to trade high-profit percentage trading opportunities using these rules.
Lets start to learn Fibonacci ratio: (3 TYPES OF FIBONACCI RATIOS)
“The mathematical ratio which can help identify the key support and resistance zones in the market, and therefore determine key trading opportunities “
1. FIBONACCI INTERNAL RETRACEMENTS
- There called internal retracement because we will use key Fibonacci ratios up to 100% and less using prior waves low to high ( downtrend) high to low (uptrend)
- Act as a support in a pullback an uptrend or as resistance during a pullback in a downtrend.
- Used to project Wave C termination within a correction to any degree.
- The key internal retracements are: 23.6%, 38.2%, 50.0%, 61.8%. ( also known as golden ratio), 78.6% and 100.0%.
2. FIBONACCI EXAPANSIONS
- Expansions: Use two previous waves to project the termination of the third Eliott wave.
- Use three data -points instead of two, unlike internal and external retracements.
- Used for wave termination within a five-wave sequence and ABC sequence.
- Key ratios: 61.8%, 100.0%, 161.8%
3. FIBONACCI CLUSTERS (INTERNAL+ EXTENSION+EXPANSION)
- “A combination of at least three Fibonacci price retracement to form a tight range”
- Act as key support and resistance zones for trade entries and exit.
- Price reversals are most likely to happen at these retracement zones.
LET’S LOOK AT A COUPLE OF EXAMPLES OF (INTERNAL RETRACEMENTS), (FIBONACCI EXPANSIONS), (FIBONACCI CLUSTERS ) With video: